Our services officially documented - find the certificate relevant for you in our collection and convince yourself of our competence.Go to certificates
Hybrid Components made of Sintered Metal and Carbon
As a global development partner and materials specialist, we offer our customers the unbeatable advantage of being able to offer both sintering and carbon technology in-house. This enables us to produce hybrid components on a wide variety of production routes. In doing so, we can combine the respective advantages of the individual processes in such a way that they are perfectly tailored to your requirements. As a result, our solutions can simultaneously reduce costs, integrate desired functions and reduce complexity.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Combination of sintered metal and carbon materials in one component.
- Possible combination of properties such as high strength, weldability, high temperature and corrosion resistance as well as outstanding tribological properties
- Solution to the challenges of high precision, cost reduction as well as complexity reduction and function integration
- Schunk combines both technologies in-house and is thus your complete solution provider
- This enables a significant process acceleration based on the one hand on the acceleration of your internal release processes and on the other hand on the avoidance of the normally necessary cooperation with third parties during series production
- Over 100 years of experience as a development partner and materials specialist