Design & Toolmaking
Schunk Mobility – Everything from a single source
In-house design and toolmaking as the basic building block for high-quality products
Our own toolmaking shop has modern machinery and equipment as well as in-house trained specialist personnel at its disposal.
Schunk Mobility – we view ourselves as development partner at the side of our customers. We advise our customers with respect to sinterable parts and provide vital support during the development of the component. In doing so, we work with CATIA V5-6R2014 and R19 and use the most modern programs for component optimization (FEM calculation), and we design in 3-D with Creo Elements / direct Modelling 19.0. CAD-CAM-networking with our own toolmaking shop, production department and our customers is a matter of course. 3D-data exchange with external systems is likewise possible with no problems. Thanks to 3-D printing, we can provide our customers with a plastic first sample quickly and without complications.
The advantages of having our own toolmaking shop are obvious:
- Customer-oriented tool production
- Economical, demand-oriented tool manufacture due to immediate vicinity to our production
- Modern machine tools for metal cutting, grinding and eroding
- Complicated repairs on production tools can be carried out promptly
- Short manufacturing lead times
Do you have any questions about our In-house Design and Toolmaking?