Would you like to get to know us and our solutions in person? Then visit us at international trade fairs and congresses. We look forward to see you!Current dates
3rd Rail Collector Shoe (Video)
3rd Rail Collector Shoe
Our 3rd rail current collectors for metros, subways or monorail vehicles ensure safe power transmission into the vehicle through uninterrupted contacting. The high quality of materials and workmanship ensures that the systems are just as robust and durable, with which they defy even the toughest conditions under the train. Safety is also a top priority - the systems transmit approx. 1000A at 700V. We safely protect the current collector from flying sparks and we can also shield surrounding parts with insulating protective shields (Arc Shield). Our pantograph construction kit includes spring-operated systems as well as pneumatically operated systems - depending on requirements and vehicle equipment. Depending on the model, they can be mounted on the bogie or at the end of the axle. Extensive accessories such as short-circuiters, fuse boxes, sensors and our collector strips complete the pantograph range.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Application diversity through 40 different designs and customization.
- 3. rail current collectors with contacting from the top or the bottom as well as with lateral or multi-sided contacting.
- Patented multi-system current collectors can brush conductor rails from below and from above
- Safety against metallic debris from the track bed due to optional second insulation level
- Optional collector shoe catcher prevents loss of collector shoes
- Integrated or separate fuse boxes with special fuses protected against vibrations protect the vehicle technology from damage in the event of an electrical fault.